MORE-Medical is always actively seeking highly talented medical professionals. We are looking for (para) medics, nurses and doctors for a variety of on-, offshore and remote assignments throughout the world.
Your responsibilities are including:
- 24-hour medical care for the on-site crew
- Treat illnesses and minor wounds
- Keep accurate medical records
- If requested, on site medical first aid training
- Inventory management of medical supplies
- Advise on health and safety issues
- Arrange medical evacuations in cooperation with the MORE-Medical head office
What is at least required:
- Active license/ certification as registered doctor/ nurse (BIG/NMC)
- Strong communication and writing skills (English)
- Previous experience working in remote locations strongly preferred
We are able to offer you:
- Working in a challenging environment
- Competitive salary
- Working for a centre of excellence regarding remote healthcare
- Possibility to develop yourself as a medical professional
- Medical trainings and workshops
If you are a medical professional with the required qualifications and interested in working in a challenging environment, please upload your CV and motivation in the application form.
Let us help you with your duty of care
We would love to assist you on your medical project. Please get in touch to schedule an appointment to find out how we can help you overcome your medical challenges.