Marine Offshore Remote Emergency Medical B.V.
3029 AA Rotterdam
+31 (0)10 – 8741 01 11
Chamber of Commerce
MORE Medical is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement. This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for More-Medical.com. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information we have, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Personal data that we process
- Address data
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- Bank account number
- Other personal data that you actively provide us through correspondence with us or by telephone
- Information about your activities on our website
For what purpose we process personal data
MORE Medical processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling your payment
- Sending our newsletters
- For calling or e-mailing you to carry out our services
- To inform you about changes to our services and products
- To deliver goods and services to you
- MORE Medical analyzes your behavior on the website in order to improve the website and to tailor the range of products and services to your preferences.
- MORE Medical also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as information we need for our tax return.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the data we receive. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We use Google Analytics on More-Medical.com, and we value your privacy while using it. That’s why we have implemented some adjustments that guarantee your privacy while using our website.
- Our website is being protected by a SSL (Secure Sockets Layer)
- We have a processor agreement with Google
- We mask the last octet of your IP while using Google Analytics
- We have turned off “data sharing”
- We do not make any use of other Google’s Services besides Google Analytics
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.